Friday, October 5, 2018

My 1st SOVAS nomination!


BIG news!!! I have my 1st major #audiobook award nomination!

I've been nominated in the category of "Audiobook Narration - Short Story Anthology - Best Voiceover" by the Society Of Voice Arts And Sciences (aka #SOVAS)! The title is THE HORROR ON THE LINKS: The Complete Tales of Jules De Grandin, Volume 1, by Seabury Quinn, which I think at least a few of you have listened to. And if not, feel free to maybe pick it up on Audible. You can even listen to a sample of it just above, right on this page. 

There are a lot of fellow nominees, colleagues of mine, to congratulate as well! Probably too many to list here, but I'm in good company! I feel honored to be listed within your ranks.

Thask you, SOVAS, for the nomination! Thanks to HighBridge Audio and Tantor Audio for the opportunity to narrate such a great collection of classic horror/mystery tales, which will hopefully get rediscovered in audio.  At the time, it was my longest title, roughly 20 stories spread over about 26+ hours, so it was a marathon and a workout, but a joy to narrate!

Thanks again! Cheers, and honored to be on the list!

http://sovas.org/2018-nominees/

 SOVAS Jules de Grandin

No comments:

Post a Comment