Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm very excited to announce that my Featured Release of the Month, THE EFFICIENCY EXPERT , the 1921 novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs,  was #3 in the Audible "Classics" Category the week of its release (last week)! I never expected such interest so quickly, but it's a great feeling! I even got my wife to listen to the whole thing and she loved it (which is no small feat)!

By today, it's dropped to #5 in the last 7 days, but I managed to snag this screenshot last night:

Also, both EFFICIENCY EXPERT and Hawthorne's THE ARTIST OF THE BEAUTIFUL were, respectively, #14 and #33 in Classics over the last month! Feeling good about tackling these classics in between some of my other audiobook work (more about my newest projects in the next post.)

Thanks, Mike Vendetti & Steven Jay Cohen!
http://www.audible.com/pd/Classics/The-Efficiency-Expert-Audiobook/B00YB97KCM/ref=a_newreleas_c2_15_thttp://www.audible.com/pd/Classics/The-Artist-of-the-Beautiful-Audiobook/B00XI0U748/ref=a_search_c4_1_19_srTtl?qid=1433782897&sr=1-19

No comments:

Post a Comment